17/11/2009

A quick uppdateeeee.

Hello all my lovely subscribers :) I have been extremely busy with college work, driving lessons, my theory and my personal life. Here is just a quick little update :)
5 postive things that has happended to me of late.
1.) My teeth look straighter this is only in 6 weeks and its really exicted me as I have been told that they may not work out for me due to complications but they are working sooo farr sooo good :)
2.) I finally had the guts to book my theory test after months and months of putting it off and I am doing extremely welll with all my praticing so hopfully I shall be on the roads soon :D
3.) I have a new found confidence, im feeling loads more happier all the sudden with everything that I do and I feel great. Tbh, I think I am finally in a happy place and everything else seems to be falling into place perfectly.
4.) I had an amazing 19th brithday, was drunk 3 times of my brithday week, had a fanatsic day in London with my best friend and spent £100 in Primark ( if I am honset with you that made me feel slighly dizzy when I saw that lol :P )
5.) I am going away in 30 days to Norway for 6 days before Xmas :D AHHHHH EXICTEMENET! Hopfully I will learn how to skii whlist I am out there and climb a few montains!
Well I better go back to my lesson and finsh off my lesson plan :) Cacth you all soon!!
P.S - HELLO to all my new subs :) I am sooo thrilled that 17 people are following me!
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment