01/11/2009

FOTN


Hello everyone :) and a speical hello to all my new followers! Sorry for the lack of updates I have been ever so busy with college and half term but however from now on I am going to make a bigg effort to post on my blog more and more, cause I love blogging.

Right so yeasterday was my 19th brithday! I went out for a lovely meal with my family and the best part of it was the lovely roes wine and the most yummiest cheesecake I have ever had!!!



Face

Bare vitamins skin rev - er upper, Bare minerals foundation in fairy light, MAC's well dressed blush and Bare minerals veil to set.

Eyes

MAC's Studio finsh conceler NW20, Urban Decay primer potion as my eyeshadow base. Eyeshaows that I used were smatch and tosasted from the Urban Decay preen shadow box and Maybline great lash mascara in black.

Lips

The good old Carmex (: !

Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and you enjoyed yourselfs!!

Georgia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment