30/08/2009

Tag: Most worn.

Helloooooooo :)
Today I am going to do the most worn tag. My favourites change all the time however my most worn never changes. Some of them has been the same for years and years and some of them I have only just receently just found about and I am loving!
1. Perfume - Vera Wang Princess !

This is my ablsoute fav perfume! It is the right blance, it isnt to over powering but its not so mild that you have to spary yourself a million times to smell of this stuff. Its also very reasoanabley priced in my opinion. I paid £32.00 for it from Boots. However in the perfume shop its a little cheaper so when I go and buy myself a new bottle I will be getting it from there.

2. Lipstick



I don't have a favourite lipstick because it just dosent work on my lips. However I am obbsessed with this lip blam. If you have read my top 5 products you would know but if not. It is the good old Carmex! It makes my lips tingle and it last for a good few hours. It comes in a tube and a hadny tub that I can pop into my handbag and it wont explode everywehere and its around £3.00 for a tube or a tub (: Worth the money 'cause this stuff last and last for agessss!



3. Tops - Tank tops

I wear these almost everyday, even if it is in the winter when its cold I will usually put one underneeth what I am wearing to give me an extra layer to keep me warm. I own around 30+ of tank tops and mainly they are white and black, as these are the most easiest colours to wear ( btw, I dont have 30+ of the A&F tank tops, hahaha I wish! ) Mainly from Topshop, River Island, Tesco and Repblic nice and cheap and will go with almost anything. They also have to long enough to cover most of my back or I will get a cold back and than I will get pain :(

4. Nail Polish. Nails Inc - South Molton Street





I accidently fell in love with this. I got it free with Company magazine one time and I grabbed the magazine that I had this colour in it straight away. I loved how it looked in the bottle and when I put it on my nails I loved it even more. This is a very easy to wear pink, its not in your face and if you only use one coat it looks like you have done a frnech mancuire done. It is extremely good colour however I am unimpressed by the staying power. It chips in around 2 days. However I have heared raved reviews of OPI nail polish so I will be buying one similar to this soon from there.

Nails inc polishs are £10.50 each. However on the website they are always doing deals for them and on QVC you can get a pack for 5 for £22.50 which is the price of two polishs!



5.) Hair Product - Treseme Heat Defence






I used this every single time I wash my hair. You get it in a very good size bottle and a little of it goes a long way. However the smell isnt the best but it protects my hair from the heat and its priced very well. Its £2.99 from Tesco and I have been using this on and off for around 2 years. Extremely good product and the only product I really turly like from Treseme.



6.) Shoes - Black Flats


Yes. I do have extremely small feet I am size 3 and I absloutely love it! These are extremely pratucical and comfy to wear! I can wear these to work, out shopping, and clubbing :) Goes with everything that I own and another plus they are only £5.00 from Tesco and I brought 2 pairs last time 'cause they are such good vaule and I have 3 on the go atm. Don't ask why :/

7. Earings - Flowers




I know I know! Most girls would have some really expensive pair of earings that they got for there birthday but I have 99p flower earings in this slot. I just love them. I used to have a pair of gold ones like this but when I got to around 11 I decieded I was a more of a sliver girl and I chucked out all my gold jewllery and started to wear sliver. I got 2 pairs cause my other pair don't look so pretty anymore. Hey ho only 99p (: Loveeee them!
8. Handbag - Faith black Handbag



Only got this a few weeks ago but since I have got it I havent stopped using it and I normally change my bag 3 time a week each for a dffreent reason. Ohhh I did change it when I was going clubbing but I wanted something to go over my boobs and not worry about it. LOL! Its black so it goes with everything and I don't have to co - ordernaiate everything with it. I normally wear something black like leggings.
I hope you have enjoyed this tag as much as I have enjoyed making it and wirtting about every single one. If you would like to do it as well then I tag you (: Everyone is very welcomed to do so!
Georgia. xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment