23/08/2009

Products I cannot live without.






















Sorry it has been so long since I did a post but I promise you I will be doing more from now on. Today I am going to the 5 products I cannot live without. These are the products that I use everyday and ones that I will feel so lost without if I didnt have them.
Left to right.
First of all is the Dove heat defeence therphy shampoo and condtioner. I wash my hair 3 times a week and I used to always straighten my hair but for the past 4 days I havent straighten my hair only blow dried my hair and then gone out of the house. I perfer it and hopfully this will mean my hair will grow faster. I love this shampoo and conditioner because it is good qauility and it is very inexpensive when this was a new product I could pick this up for £1.00 in Tesco and I have brought these products over and over again. This leaves my hair feeling very clean and very soft once I have dryed my hair. This also smells very plesent. Which all I look for in a shampoo and a conditioner. Also when I had my hair last cut I didnt need to have a lot cut off so I think it deffiently protects my hair agaisnt heat damage, so I deffiently reccomend people who
use heat often to check these products out, as I am extremely impressed by it.
My next product is eye make up remover by Simple. I have been using this product for a very long time and again I have brought this over and over again. This is only £2.00 and it is extremely good at removing my marscra and my eyeshadow. This dosent irraaiate my eyes unlike some other eye make up removers have done and my eyes feel extremly clean once I have taken all my marsca off at the end of the day. It gets every single bit off it off as I don't wake up with masrca marks on my bed sheets when I wake up. This keeps my Mum very happy.
I only use this product in the summer, however I am extremely impressed by the resuslts of what it gives me. I buy the meduim to dark skin one so after one application as this will give me reuslts from the first time I apply it as I am fairly pale and I never tan :( It smells very nice and it goes on very evenely and well. However you need to be carful when you put it on your knees, elbows and feet as these are the most dry areas and the tan will go onto these extremely quickly and you will end up with orange looking ones which is a bad look!
I have been using this product for around 2 years. I am ablsoutely obbsessed with this. It feels amazing on and its extremely good for my lips. When I put this onto my lips it gives it a tinggly feeling and it lasts for a very long time. You can get it in a tube or a little tub that is handy that you can pop into your handbag :) Its also around 3.00 however I do feel like its worth the money because the tube last for a very long time.
My last product is the nivia t/m which I have done a proudct rave on in my blog so if you want to see how much I love that product you can look at that.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Simple eye makeup remover too, it is the only thing that doesn't leave me with super sore eyes! & Carmex, gotta love the Carmex! :) xx

    ReplyDelete