08/08/2009

20 Questions!

I have seen this post going around Youtube for quite sometime and I thought I would do it as well (:

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without
My phone. I just don't like to have it on me at all. I get really funny if I am without it. However I have been on dog walks without it a few times but it felt well wired.
2. Favourite brand of makeup
Rimmel and MAC,
3. Favourite flower
Dasies
4. Favourite clothing store
River Island, Topshop, Primark, ASOS, and New Look (: I am not fussy at all when it comes to clothes.
5. Favourite perfume
Marc Jacobs - Daisy and Vera Wang Princess I only got it 3 weeks ago and I have almost used up half of the bottle. Opps :/
6. Heels or Flats
Flats because I cannot walk in heels very well at all. Also flats I wear to death till like they are broken.
7. Do you make good grades

I didnt in school because the teachers werent very good but I got good grades in the subjects that I cared about which was ICT. English and Childcare all the others meh not really. I get really good grades at college and hopfully I will be getting good grades next year to (:
8. Favourite colours
Pink, Coral, Purple, White and Navy Blue.
9. Do you drink energy drinks
I do drink enegery drinks but only when I am working very long hours at work or I feel tired when I have had a good nights sleep.
10. Do you drink juice
Yes (: I love orange juice.
11. Do you like swimming
Nope :( I cant swim.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork
Nope I am not that posh, lol :p
13. Favourite moisturiser
A moisturiser by Simple, it leaves my skin feeling reallt soft and ot is very affordable so my Mum dosent mind me putting it into her shopping trollery while we are going round Tesco.
14. Do you want to get married later on in life
Of course I would. Only if I found the right guy though.
15. Do you get mad easily
I have a extrmely good temper guess that is a good because I am working with children a lot on my college course. I get easily upset though :'( when someone is just being horrible to me when they don't actually know me that really upsets me alot.
16. Are you into ghost hunting
NO! Why would I do that ?
17. Any phobias
Nope none at all.
18. Do you bite your nails
Nope. I am trying to let them grow nice and long.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience
A few times when I was a baby because I very ill a lot of the time when I was younger :(
20. Do you drink coffee
No it is dusigsting! I perfer hot choclate though on a cold night, mmmmm :)


I tag whoever would like to do this. I love to see what other people's answers are to tag's so feel free do do it if you would like to.

Georgia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment