18/07/2009

Product Rave :)

I don’t particularly like the feeling of a foundation on my skin and I only use it when I am going out but I’d rather use a tinted moisturizer. I have tried many tinted moisturizers from Tesco, Boots and Nivea young. They would be a very thick on my skin and not suit my skin tone and it just didn’t look natural. I wasn’t very happy with the Boots one for a very long time, but I didn’t know were else to turn because I felt like I tried so many and that’s how tinted moisturizers were like the same.

I am subscribed to Anna’s blog (The Style Diet) If you don’t read her blog go because it’s amazing Anna talks about make up, fashion and how to put outfits together she always has a varied blog posts and I always pick up new tips when I read it. She raved about Nivea tinted moisturizer, so I went out to buy it, however I was a bit nervous about trying Nivia again because I didn’t have a good experience with it before. When I got it home and tried used it for the first time I was presently surprised by this product. It wasn’t thick, I couldn’t feel it on my skin and it suited my skin tone perfectly. It lasts all day and only comes off when I wash it off at the end of the day. I use this with the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder and it also works great to, I use it on my nose, fore head and chin so I don’t look shiny. I am extremely impressed by both of these products as they actually work and I don’t look orange when I am wearing it. I will definitely be re buying it when I run out of my first one of these.

I’d just like to say this is my own opinion and I am not pushing mine onto anybody. I am just recommending it so you can here my view. If you have had a bad experience with these products then don’t go out and buy it and tell me that it is rubbish. At the end of the day everyone is different in there own way and different products will work on different people.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend!

Georgia xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try this tinted moisturiser, I've heard so many good things about it! Thank you for the review :) xx

    ReplyDelete