29/12/2009

LUSH. The Comforter : Review.


After reading many reviews on this product I went straight to my local lush store and got myself one of these bath melts. I loved how it looked and smelt when I picked it up in the store so I quickly put one into my basket and hurried back home to try it. I was hoping it wouldn't be one big fat disappointment
.

This is what Lush says about

The Comforter - A warming, fruity, fluffy bath to bring you comfort. When the world seems too scary and your problems seem insurmountable, that's when you need The Comforter's warm, blackcurrant embrace. Take a long, soothing bath, have a good night's sleep, and when the day dawns, things won't seem quite so bad. Promise.

I wasn't disappointed at all, I was very surprised and thrilled by what happened in my bath tub. It created millions of purple bubbles in my bath and when I moved my hands around the bubbles didn't burst! It made me feel very relaxed it filled my bathroom with a beautiful fruity smell :)

If I could have a bath every single day, this would be my number one choice! I have got around 4 to use up in my bedroom right now so it's a perfect excuse to relax at the end a long day at work. My tip would be for this is to only use 1/4 of it 'cause you will be surprised by how many bubbles it creates :) I have recommended this to all my friends and my step Mum that is how
in love I am with this product!

It is £3.89 in stores and at www.lush.co.uk (:
Which I think is a very well priced because if you only use 1/4 of it each time you use it your money will go further!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment