18/04/2010

A Summers Day OFTD & a little rant.

Hiya :)
Remember me?
Sorry I have been missing from action of late but I have been very busy with college and looking for a job.
I hope you all remember me :)


Today when I woke up the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky! This instantly lifts my mood. So I decided to bring out one of my favourite summer dresses that I got last year.




Dress - H&M around £7.00
Leggings - Miss Selfridge £12.00
Links of London necklace - I was given this for my 18th birthday and I don't know the price.
Ring - Debenhams £10 got it ages ages ago.

I brought these sunglasses in town the other day love love love them! Thought I would give them a little bit of lovin' :)



£15.00 from :
I still need to find a good glasses case for them any suggestions?

A little rant.
If you pay £12 friggin' pound! for a pair of leggings you expect them to be good qauility right? That is what I thought however these leggings are the most uncomfortable annoying leggings I have ever brought. Honsetly don't buy leggings from Miss Selfridge not worth the price.
FAIL!

I'd rather stick to the £6.99 leggings from H&M that fit me perfectly.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment