06/02/2010

Lush Rave: Flosty Gritter

After reading the lovely Zoe's blog about this lovely bubble bar I wanted to see how lovely this really was for myself. With a few other items which I will be reviewing in the next few weeks.

So what is the claim? Well from Lush's website it says -

A sparkly, sexy bath for a night on the town.Flosty Gritter is a party bath. Its blend of balancing lavender and sweet vanilla makes an irresistibly attractive scent. Don't be surprised if people are drawn to your pink sparkles and stay within sniffing distance for the rest of the evening. The name? Well, our product developer, Noriko Muira, gets her 'r's and 'l's mixed up, as they sound the same in Japanese. Guess what she wrote on the jar of frosty glitter that gives Flosty Gritter its pink sparkles ?

My verdict one word, amazing. It blew me away. Lots and lots of pretty bubbles, turned my bath water pink and it smelt DIVINE! and this is my first time using it tonight. However it dosent come close to how amazing the comforter is, and I am unsure if I will buy it again. Maybe if I wanted a little pick me up but not for once a week special baths. hmm...

xxx

1 comment:

  1. ooh, i've never tried this one! i'll have to smell it next time i go into Lush haha :)
    the comforter is aaaaaamazing ♥
    xx

    ReplyDelete